are you ever just reading a book and you come across word that you don’t know how to pronounce so you just go afkjhjdsfsjkdhs in your head
when it’s someone’s name and you have to keep doing that for the rest of the book
and then they make the book into a tv show and suddenly every name is pronounced a certain way and your life is never the same
Katy who makes me smile.
- Me: *walking down the street*
- Her: *skateboarding along the street in the opposite direction, coming towards me* Hey!
- Me: *looks up and notices how fast she's going* Hi...
- Her: *kisses me on the cheek while trying to skateboard past me, bumps into me - hard, and almost knocks both of us over as she falls off her skateboard while laughing*
- Me: Are you okay?! What was that?
- Her: *still laughing* Mary was right.
- Me: What? What did Mary say? Are you alright?
- Me: She said you wouldn't know girlfriend material even if it hit you in the face.
i’m glad plants can’t talk because when you’d water them they’d make gross drinking noises and be like “mmmm MMMMMmmmm MMMMMM” and it’d be SO UNCOMFORTABLE
and then when you stepped on grass it’d be like “oi what the fuck m8”
is ur grass australian